Balcony spot in Death Man’s Corner Mercaderes 6
175,00€ – 225,00€
While the name might sound ominous, this is one of the best spots in the entire run!
Located in Calle Mercaderes 6, the amazing view from this first floor apartment over what is known as Death Man’s Corner will give you a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the bulls taking a 90-degree curve to the right and all the action that inevitably comes with it!
You’ll be served coffee and a small breakfast. Its three balconies accommodate 5 persons each. Price is per-person on a shared balcony. Everyone gets a front-row view.
How to get here:
The address of the balcony is Mercaderes 6, first floor.
The best way for you to get here is to get yourself to Plaza del Castillo. Once there look for HOTEL LA PERLA, on the side of the hotel there is a small street that goes down, it is called “Chapitela street” . At the end of this small street you will find the barricades of the run, you do not have to cross any one of the barricades.
The entrance to the apartment is right at the end of that first barricade you see. The door is a wooden door right by a FNAC shop.
It is really easier that it sounds.
Please come over here at 7:15 – 7:30, If you come before, nobody will open for you.
If you have any trouble finding the place, please phone Nico +34 608190062 he will be the person from our team responsible for this balcony.
Please keep the following conditions in mind:
- We can’t accept tripods on the balconies due to space restrictions.
- We reserve the right to deny entrance to the apartment to any guest who is under the influence due to respect for other guests.
- Children under 7 do not pay entry fees but they will have to be located in front of you in the balcony.
- Please make sure you arrive promptly at the door by 6:30 – 6:45am.
- Please remember that you are purchasing 1 balcony spot on a shared balcony. You are NOT booking a complete balcony.