Chupinazo – Balcony Rental – San Fermin 2024
Live San Fermin’s renowned Opening Ceremony (EL Chupinazo) from one of our ideally located balconies and enjoy an unforgettable view over Town Hall Square and a Spanish-style brunch spread before 12:00 am.
Pamplona Fiesta has a number of balconies available strategically located in several vantage points of the square where you’ll be able to share this experience with your loved ones and, in certain occasions, with a small group of people.
Be hypnotized by the red and white crowds collectively bobbing and chanting. Hemingway was.
Feel the unique vibe of this experience and record it for posterity with all the glory it deserves from one of our safe and comfortable balconies!
If you run into any difficulties, you can reach us at the phone numbers that you will receive with your booking confirmations.
please keep the following conditions in mind
- We can’t accept tripods on the balconies due to space restrictions.
- We reserve the right to deny entrance to the apartment to any guest who is under the influence due to respect for other guests.
- Children under 10 do not pay entry fees but they will have to be located in front of you in the balcony.
- Please make sure you arrive promptly at the gate at 10:30am.
- Please remember that you are purchasing 1 balcony spot on a shared balcony. You are NOT booking a complete balcony.