Balcony spot in City Hall 6
150,00€ – 200,00€
Overlooking the amazing XVIII century City hall façade, you will have the best view of this part of the run.
One of the great things about this 3th floor balcony, is that you will feel all the intensity and anxiety of the runners. The reason for this is that it is the place where the police will make the runners wait before they take their positions to start the run.
By the way, as the entrance to the apartment is located outside the barricades, you can get there by 7:30, no need to wake up earlier!!! EXTRA TIME TO SLEEP!!!
You´ll be served coffee and a small breakfast. Its 2 balconies accommodate 4 persons each, there are also 2 windows can host 1 person each.
Price is per-person on a shared balcony. Everyone gets a front-row view.
Video: Running of the bulls from City hall square
How to get here:
The address of the apartment where you have booked your spot to watch the run is City Hall Sq. 6. 3th floor
It is super easy to access this balcony, just head towards the City Hall square. If you are facing the City hall, the entrance is on your left hand. Look for “THE COOKIE SHOP” The entrance is the brown wooden door with the iron decoration on it.
Please notice that due to the special location of the apartment you will need to be there at 7:30 am. You don´t need to come earlier, in fact nobody will be there before 7:30 ready to open the door for you.
Please keep the following conditions in mind:
- We can’t accept tripods on the balconies due to space restrictions.
- We reserve the right to deny entrance to the apartment to any guest who is under the influence due to respect for other guests.
- Children under 7 do not pay entry fees but they will have to be located in front of you in the balcony.
- Please make sure you arrive promptly at the gate at 7:30am.
- Please remember that you are purchasing 1 balcony spot on a shared balcony. You are NOT booking a complete balcony.