Balcony spot in City Hall 6
125,00€ – 175,00€
Overlooking the amazing XVIII century City hall façade, you will have the best view of this part of the run.
One of the great things about this 3th floor balcony, is that you will feel all the intensity and anxiety of the runners. The reason for this is that it is the place where the police will make the runners wait before they take their positions to start the run.
By the way, as the entrance to the apartment is located outside the barricades, you can get there by 7:30, no need to wake up earlier!!! EXTRA TIME TO SLEEP!!!
You´ll be served coffee and a small breakfast. Its 2 balconies accommodate 4 persons each, there are also 2 windows can host 1 person each.
Price is per-person on a shared balcony. Everyone gets a front-row view.
Video: Running of the bulls from City hall square
How to get here:
Although the main entrance to the apartment is located in Santo Domingo Street the road will only be open for the runners at that time. We will access the apartment through the back door located in Number 12, San Saturnino St. You will notice the entrance is located next to a big mural of the roman goddess Diana the Hunter. Under the mural there is a big pharmacy. The entrance to the apartment is through an alley. You have to go through the gate to reach the entrance. We will come to meet you at the gate at 7:30 am.
Please keep the following conditions in mind:
- We can’t accept tripods on the balconies due to space restrictions.
- We reserve the right to deny entrance to the apartment to any guest who is under the influence due to respect for other guests.
- Children under 10 do not pay entry fees but they will have to be located in front of you in the balcony.
- Please make sure you arrive promptly at the gate at 7:30am.
- Please remember that you are purchasing 1 balcony spot on a shared balcony. You are NOT booking a complete balcony.